Hey Guys! So I’m SUPER excited. This is the first tag for my new blog that I’ll be doing. First I’d like to give a very big THANK YOU to the lovely little spring roll Yasuhiro of Mchiouji for nominating me and the creator of the award Okoto Enigma for making this award possible for me to receive! I was up late last night after hanging with friends all day and when I got home I got the notification from twitter that she’d tagged me in a post and I got all giggly and… yeah. It was a lil’ embarrassing. BUT THATS OKAY! Cause I’m still A1 on the cool level. However just like her I don’t know enough people to tag in this one. (I’m super shy so there’s tons of people in the blogging community I wanna talk to but am too nervous and I also am pretty sure they would message back so yeah let’s go with that. Anyway! Here are the rules.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post.
3 Facts About Me
- It’s not that I don’t like to talk (although I can only talk for so long before I start to want to just curl up in either silence or wrapped in relaxing melodies of liquid dubstep for the rest of the day). Well okay let me rephrase that. I don’t like to talk about nothing. I can’t do small talk. Like at all. Which is why most of the time I just prefer to stay quiet. Whenever I try to make small talk it comes out really weird and awkward just like me! Lol. But in any case, if you give me deep conversation: your nightmares, your passions and dreams, the things that keep you up at night, the things you like and don’t like, things like that? I can literally talk for hours upon hours.
- I am a music NUT. No like it’s no joke, I listen to music 24/7 (as a matter of fact as I’m typing this, I’m listening to Ribcage- Killigrew Remix. It’s really relaxing, you should totes check it out!) Like if I got paid to listen to music all day I would already be a millionaire on accident tbh. It’s very easy for me to get lost in the sounds and the words. I’m one of those people were if I have my headphones in, don’t try to talk to me, you literally won’t get anywhere.
- I’m a hopeless romantic. Especially when it comes to my lovely partner and my books. Like my favorite book series with love involved is the Fallen by Lauren Kate. It’s sooo bad my girlfriend constantly laughs at me for it. She thinks she hilarious >_< she’s not haha.
If I could have any author write a specific moment in my life,
what would it be, who would right it and why?
Uhmmm I’d probably have to say Sherrilyn Kenyon. She’s a fantastic writer (and so happens to be author of one of my favorite series The Chronicles of Nick) and i love her take on certain theories and mythologies. And the moment she would write would probably be the day i told my girlfriend i loved her. It was very intense and waiting that whole immeasurable amount of time between her reaction (the fact that it was like 60 seconds is irrelevant) was literally anxiety embodied.
If you could choose 1 book world to live in
which would it be and why?
Damn that’s tough. I love so many of the book worlds I’ve visited in my life…. I’m gonna have to go with…. The Wildcat series. IK! It’s like super old and maybe a little childish, but do i look like i care??? (The Answer to that question is no my friends). Getting to be a frikkin cat, going on missions and shiz??? I’ll literally take that over this stupid human existence any day, thank you very much.
What IS my favorite type of cheese
or cheese based dish?
Most definitely my fav type of cheese is provolone and my favorite cheese based dish??? Of course it’s Mac & Cheese!!!! Who the hell doesn’t like mac n cheese (except those of you who are lactose intolerant. And may i say you have my sincerest apologies and condolences for the dairy you shan’t consume.)
‘ My Nominees
Shayla of ThePlusDiaries
Alice of DaintyAliceBlog
Desiree of LoveDesiree
- Who is your top 3 favorite music artists?
- If you could go to any concert for free whose would it be?
- If you could only listen to one artist/band for the rest of your life, who would it be?
- What’s one thing you would tell any artist you listen to, who would it be and why?
- What is your favorite and genre of music, and what about it draws you in?
My Best Posts
Divorce Between Alcoholics – Everybody knows that divorce is messy more times than not. However, when it comes to divorce between two who are alcoholics it gets even worse.
Your Social Life with Depression– There’s still a lot of false myths around depression. Nobody can really know how hard it is to pretend everything is normal, when you’ve been trapped in your head for so long.
Talk to Me– Relationships are hard to take care of when neither of you communicate. Sentiments, and wishes are best put out into the open space between you too. Not kept in.